Saturday 8 September 2007

Hi there, I'll be a bit short for once. I'm helping my brother wright an essay(I know it is a short novel in English, but the word essay in norwegian is acctualy a style of writing. Like a text of thought...) about choice. Pretty hard since 1: I haven't learned about it yet 2: I don't understand the rules/guidelines for it, thus I don't know what they want from us. 3: It is a one page task. It has too be good. And I don't have any good anecdotes for one page...

My friends arrives at five o'clock. I'm having a cosy friends night, with snacks and movies;)
I have to get the pizza menu somehow. Can't find it on the IT...

I love to sleep over at Malvies place!^^ Did it yesterday<3 We ate ice cream and watched films.

catch U later;)

2 comments:

Luis Majarena said...

Congratulations for your blog.
It,s very interesting

http://daroca-lorien.blogspot.com

Oda said...

Thanks for you comment!I apprechiate(spelled wrong?) it. I'm trying to improve it...
It's sort of "norwegian daily life" blog:p