Tuesday 18 September 2007

Dissapearing films...

Nooo! Each time I start seeing some series on the net, they disappear when I'm just about done! I wonder why?! I watched some princess Tutu episodes today on guba, but suddenly, they where all gone! I think that's what happened to Ouran Host club too. Episode 29-31 disappeared!O.o You noticed something similar too?
Annoys me! ~.~*

Well, I haven't done too much homework, witch means I have to do it all tomorrow*sight*.

I absolutely love Arnulf Øverland's poem "du må ikke sove!(spring 1936)" (you mustn't sleep!). It made me cry. And I almost never cry... Look him up on the internet. He's great*sniff, sheading tear*. I can only wright it in norwegian... But I'll do it later for those who have some kind of dictionary.

I've made some improvements on my blog. New video clips;)

Muse is coming to norway 23. september. I think they're pretty cool, but 400 NOK is way too much... It's held in Oslo spectrum though..

Just about two weeks to next vacation!^_^ Yayee!
Post to ya soon!

Journalist: "How do you find America?"
John: "Turn left to Greenland...">_< hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey "little child", this is Emilie. I just wanted to say that it`s John, not George, saying "turned left at Greenland"! I`m pedantic, uh? Must stop it... OK, I don`t know if you`ll read this before you`re on the way to Germany, but... Maybe! And I wanted you to know that I hopes your vacation will be GREAT! kgid;-)

Oda said...

Hey, thanks. I saw it at my hotel room, but didn't get to comment or anything. I'll fix it;)