Friday 21 September 2007

Ahh... Freedom! freedom... FREEDOM!


Yey... -_-I was at home today, because I'm too ill. My voice is trembling, it hurts a bit in my chest... Man, I hate this. Just one, single day left at school, and I end up sick. Great...


But I had a nice day though. Watched some anime on you tube(now, there's about 2/9 episodes left of Princess Tutu!O_o), listened to music, and read some manga in my bed. Sometimes, you have to be home, for the sake of your body to recuperate. Most people forget about this, or they might not have the chance. They just swallow a box with pills...

But I'll be fine tomorrow. I've made up a program this weekend too, so... I kinda have to!>_<

I'm going to a Brazilian cafe with some friends, and were gonna hit the town together.
Sunday, I'm planning something with Emilie, cinema or..? I wanna hang out with Malvie too!<3>

At least I got my mum to buy some new manga. Ugh! This is gonna get expensive...>.<' I bought Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden 2 and a new issue of shojo beat^_^

No comments: