Sunday 9 September 2007

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way!

I can't believe how happy I am! I'm like: "Awww... Cute...^^ " all the time. Must be because I've seen so much of my friends lately. And yesterday, I had a friends night. Everyone brought some snack, and we saw flightplane and memoirs of a geisha. All of us had a great time. Except one I had to invite, who is too egoistic and spoiled. But I feel kinda sorry for her, and since she knew I was going to have this event... Well, I guess she also had a nice time though.

I think my grades are improving at school. I'm going to Germany for this fall vacation. I'm looking forward to it. Long time since I've been out of the Nordic areas. Many people in my class goes to Spain and places like that each vacation! I'm just thinking how awful they are to the environment. I heard that the Galapagos doesn't get harmed by all the tourism. on the contrary: the money they earn goes to keep it all natural. They get rid of unwanted animals and plants (which probably came by tourists!). Ecuador can't afford loosing the tourism money, since the Galapagos can be expensive to hold. But there got to be another way to do this! Maybe I'll start sending money to them:p I guess they'd just disappear, unless the WWF took hand of it.

I feel like talking about nature only. Gotta do that sometime. I hate the globalising! It's like we're all living in one, big, poverty city. I always try to take the "friendliest" transportation, like train when travelling.

Anyway, I'm gonna upload a strange Japanese commercial later.
But first I got to download it.. Don't worry. I'll translate.

No comments: