Monday 17 September 2007

A little post with politics involved...

I just have to tell something I heard from some friends. Does anyone know the nazigroup named Vigrid?! They're crazy! Just check out their site. Their motto: Odin(old Norse god) is great, and we are his people... OK, never mind, that's not the point. The point is the story:
Vigrid is always at the place things are happening. Especially if there is a politic clash between the left and right side. Blitz is a political group with their headquarter in Oslo(Pilestredet)(left side). They often have illegal stands and marches, where they f. ecs. criticize American politics and the way blitz-people are treated in jail.
One of these times (I think it happened in Germany), the police, blitz and Vigrid picked a fight. You could see an incident where a policeman had to beat down a blitz man, and then someone from Vigrid started to hit the almost unconscious blitz-man, so the policeman had to beat down him too! Now that was sick...
The winter is coming closer now. It gets dark earlier, and its colder in the morning. I almost skipped school today; so hard to get up!*_*
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm - I love the music. KAWAII DESUNE?!>.<

Oh! I'm looking forward to meet face-to-face with the great Don Rosa!! He's coming to Oslo 25th September, and my friend and I are gonna be there=)

I love his stories and drawings. Sure, Barks is the father, but: Don Rosa is the greatest! He deserves some huge award of some kind. I wish I had all his work.

I want to tell you about a genius artist who lives at an old milk fabric(yeah, ALL norwegians live like this). He has made it into a gallery, where he shows his collection of diverse posters and old toys. He also have some art catalogues and paintings, but I think the posters are the most breath taking. His name is Guttorm Guttormsgaard. You should see him once. I'll give you the adress later if you ask.

I have to read the fellowship of the ring soon! I want to read it before I see the film.


Wish me luck then:p

(this is pictures from the event... didn't make a post:P look at all those ppl who wants his autograph!)


No comments: