Sunday 16 September 2007

Sunday again...

I hate Sundays. I always go around thinking about Monday... Even if i have a friend visiting.

We have too much homework! Believe me...

I have to buy the new issue of shojo beat!<3I'm probably going to watch the lord of the rings with Emilie today. If we have time enough.


I'm starting to learn tai chi. See, i lent a book from the library, and it's really easy, with lots of pictures! It helps the coordination and much more. In short; makes you healthy.

Also, I lent a book filled with Celtic folk-tales. I love fairy tales and folk-tales. I grew up with the old Norwegian ones collected by Asbjørnsen and Moe. They're about ordinary youth, old widows, talking animals, princesses, kings, trolls, "nisser"(gnom-like creatures), "huldra"(a fairy-like woman with a cow tail..), draugen(I don't know if it's collected by asbjørnsen and Moe though..)and the one I love the most: nøkken. A creature that lives in still waters far into the woods. He plays on his violin, or Norwegian "fele", and lure you into the water. Then you drown, and no one knows where you went. You should see the Swedish "Ronja røverdatter"(ronja scamp).

A picture of nøkken by a famous Norwegian painter:Theodor Kittelsen.

No comments: