Friday 31 August 2007

WeekEND<3



Finally Friday, let's steel a car

ride down the highway

with your guitar.

- little child;)


Slept over at Malvie yesterday, really nice. We made an excellent dinner with chicken and vegetables. We took the same bus to school. She was supposed to go from the school with her class (unfortunately, she goes on another school), but she actually missed it all, and stayed with our class all day... Her mother is gonna get real angry.


Hm.. What's my plans for the weekend? Well, I'm going on a reunion camp with my friends. Not interesting enough to talk about(?! and that's everything else I'm rabblin' down.. sure) Ah! I got my self a BOOM BLASTER Thursday. Finally! Great mobile sound system.


The money? I found some in my pockets:p

I'm done with the Phantom of the Oprah now, so I'm reading Ghost stories, by Henry James. A bit harder language, it'll help me with my English vocabulary. One of the stories is the famous "the turn of the screw". I'm looking forward to read it.


I learned a new card game today also. Nobody is reading my blog, I'm talking to my self, so I wont explain the rules. It's Brasillian, and GREAT! Honestly.


Well, that's enough crap for now.. Be nice, don't play with maches and... Take care!=)




No comments: