Sunday 26 August 2007

Rygge Air Show 25-26 Aug.

Yey! I got to watch a flight show today. It was great! Got some souvenirs too. It was held at an flightbase called Rygge. They're millitary and most known for their choppers. They were all there... Herkules, f5, eurofighter, f 16, Yak 50... Can't mention them all=) Hope they'll do it next year too!<3War is terrorism with a bigger budget. No excuse what so ever.

It was the first time Eurofighter Typhoon showed up on an air show. This happened at Rygge.



Right now I'm doin' some homework. Wrighting a brochure about the yangtze river. Yuck. I'm getting pretty tired.


Yesterday I went on one of the best birthdays this year! Janettes! She invited us to a club, where there wwas held a stand-up show. Some of the best comedians in Norway where there. It was so funny, I laughted 'til my eyes where full of tears. hehe.. It was a really nice day...^_^

Friday, I bought Greatest hits of Red hot chili peppes. It was on sale. Lucky me! I've wanted it for so long.


Well... That's all for now (perhaps I'll lay in some pictures from my mobile when the PC is fixed).

No comments: