Friday 13 March 2009

Randomness


I love randomness. I live a random life and love it.
The humor is really great!

I think this wave of "random people" has developed over time...
Seems like there are more nice people now than before..?
Got to know lot's of new ppl over the last days.
Some on deviant art, and some on this norwegian facebook called nettby.no
I never used to hang out there, but now I think it's a good way of wasting my life: D
Today I'm stuck with some awful homework...
At a Friday eve:'(
I'm too tired to party anyway, but still...

The pic above is me(left) and my best friend, Nari.
We hung out the other day, trying on clothes<3
I'd like some new now, but I'll save the money.¨

Well... I guess that's about it for now.
I'm kinda bored and stuck with my postponed homework so...
Wish me a good RIP: D
I LOVE cyanide and happiness!!



No comments: