Tuesday 3 March 2009

Friends for comfort

I'm bored at school right now, so just updating.
There are new episodes of Skip beat on crunchyroll and onemanga,
I've also found a site called watchanimeon.com.



Today I'll hit Oslo to by a vans slim fit pant on sale. I love the color,
you can see it at the right beneath. Gonna match with my cap.

Found the pic on a good fashion blog ---> www.lifeaftermidnight.com

Feel kinda exhausted, and I really really suck in math now... Got only 6% correct on the last test... FAIL

I think you should check out this article on BBC. It's about friendships and accuaintances. Pretty interesting!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7920434.stm

Now I must concentrate in class again... Our teatcher is giving us a damn huge project in german...

Take care, get outside, see ya around: D

No comments: