Monday 16 March 2009

Monday seems like a week




Today was a great day.
It seemed like a week! A month!

Started school early, met my friends and lived my life.
No one have any idea how much I really care.
Especially one person I think.

Watch Apocalypse now in english class,
after half-way reading heart of darkness.
Damn good film! Damn confusing book!

I got picked up by mum and bro at 3.30 pm,
after hanging with my best friend
and borrowing some films at the library while waiting.
Ate some, and turned late.

Mum drove me to piano lessons 4.30 pm.
Played well, I practise stairway to heaven and See you in heaven now.
Then we got home, dad was there and he'd brought me two albums of music:
The presets - Apocalypso
Kent - Tilbaka Till Samtiden
I love them! : D

So my mum packed up, and I followed her along with dad to
Nationaltheateret train station in Oslo.
She works in the military, so she has to travel to Stavanger each week.

I shot some pictures of night life, and I'll post them on deviant.
On the bus I met the most cheerful guy! We've talked some before, and I really like him.
Have his number and everything:p

...Anyways, I won't tell you more of him. This post is already too long!xD
See ya around - Keep up the sound!

No comments: