Monday 30 March 2009

Emo, love metal and some other selfportrayal stuff...


I wonder if the EMO wave has developed into two things:
The kind of person who's just really emotional, often "posessed" by depressing thoughts.
and/or the kind of person wearing EMO fashion, lisrening to bands like Sum41 etc. and who "never" smiles...(?)

I'm pretty much pure EMO inside. Outside's the opposite. Sometimes it all piss me off.
After all these years, people just seem to expect it. Do you feel a little like that sometimes? Like you're trapped as a marionette?

Over all I'm satisfied though. While having depressions, I usually listen to particular music: Kent, some HIM(even though I usually listen to it anyways)...

See, I'm having a HIM period as well. And I'm loving it. I've enjoyed HIM for almost 5 years now... My fav songs might be join me and funeral of hearts... But it's so hard to choose...:)
Wish I could see them live once.
My room lookes like hell; just like my life. At least at school. I just wanna make music, shoot photos and rest. Just float on the current. I'd like to get a job, but I should rather focus on school..u___u Fuck it...



No comments: