Monday 23 March 2009

A new week has begun


Been in Stavanger at Sola this weekend.
Jumped on a plane at Friday eve, and hung out in my mum's apartment there.
Saturday we went to the city Stavanger where we did some shopping.

I love the place!! Not to mention some of the people.
The scenery is just wonderful! Splendid light.



All in all it's a paradise for painters, photographers, surfers, kiters and skateboarders.
Hope to visit it again this summer.

Sunday was the last day. I've been sick since Wednesday you see,
so I had to take it easy until 3pm.
Then we went along Jæren by car. It's like.. And enourmous beach!

I just long for the day I can attend some surfcamp!!
Here are some pictures I shot...
Keep it cool ; D

lol, those glasses didn't really fit my smile..?:p

2 comments:

Federico Zarco said...

Hello Amalie, nice pictures of landscapes, it look like a great place , very inspiring. I hope you have had a nice weekend. are you still sick? .Look, i sent you an e-mail, can you read it?, please is important.

Fede

Federico Zarco said...

Nice glasses! :)