Tuesday 17 March 2009

Math is like a ghost:'( My true curse

I'm bored in math class now...
Damn, I need to practise more!!
This passed time before Christmas, I basically hit the wall.
Huge depression there concerning school and private life.
These days it's great. I think I manage school and fun good,
allthough now I have to catch up a pile of work.
I'm a deviantart addiction,
and yesterday I started using our Sony Cybershot for real<3
After high school, I'll attend some kind of photoschool,
or creative place where you learn about film, photo, design and preferably music...
For extras I'd love boardsports(snowboard) and writing...
Anyways, beneath you can watch my lookbook of "urban pictures".
Nice, eh?: D




5 comments:

Anett Kristin said...

Matte er såå kjedelig nå!

Oda said...

Enig:s
Jeg har prøve på Fredag...

Veldig lei for at vi bare ditcha deg i tysken, det var ikke riktig, og ikke meningen!
<:(


Skal som sagt sørge for at du ikke får noe av skylda!

Federico Zarco said...

Hello Amalie, thank you very much for your comment, i really appreciate what you said. You have a great blog, i like some animé movies to, like cowboy bebop.

Federico Zarco said...

Amalie, it´s me again, look, you have a very good blog, what do you think if we share links?, i can put you in my links, i am updating my blog.

Federico Zarco said...

Hey! thank you very much, you are great Amalie .i did the same your you.Regards
Fede