Wednesday 6 June 2007

Mock examinations!

Scary! I'm having math test all Tuesday, and I haven't practised at all! But no fear, I'll survive with character 4. Or.. Eh... B? Well, it went very well on my m.e. in Norwegian and English.^_^
Wonder what I'll get.

Guess what: Both 8th and 9th grade's going to just check a new system on the "public boats" tomorrow. Were earning money for a school trip next year. I'm bringing a book, good food, music(of course!) and perhaps DVDs. But I'm not going, so I would rather get the day off...

Heh.. I'm expanding my new-year-be-a-better-person-stuff. I'm gonna train more, stay healthy, sleep more, do my homework for real, read more(both books and papers), get darker skin thone, get more money AND save them, become more handy and helpful. I actually DO read more books, and I've started to practise for tests, I eat more healty, and I used to sleep around 03:30 am, but now I sleep around 01:00 am!

Noooooooo. I missed a beatles celebration for the Srg. Peppers 40th anniversary! It was Friday!!

Oh! I better hurry. Have to get up tomorrow, 'cause I gotta make the bus.

Tell you more later. Sorry:p

No comments: