Tuesday 12 June 2007

Here comes the sun!


Here comes the sun, and I say: Love is all you need!:p I'm finaly done with my examination witch sucked badly, there was a part where I should've done six tasks, but I only did three... So, I really hope it's correct, or I'm in trouble... I don't wanna show it to my parents!:s They're gonna make me work, since I can do better, you know.

By the way, I read in the paper and discovered that Jonny Depp had his 44th birthday this Saturday!:) I wish Pirates Of The Caribbean was released then... Would be fun, right?
He's a great actor. Anyone seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?! He really looks like the author. I'm reading the book now, and I'm LOVING it. Absolutely! Superb, especially the way it's written about such a serious theme ("almost" tabu).

It's really annoying that the government has decided that if you do something wrong at the age of, say, 15, you're gonna pay for it the rest of your life! I think records from 15-18 should be deleted... Yeah.. What if you're an activist, who fights for a healthy environment, and some of the demonstrations are illegal?! - No, it's your responsibility, you must pay for it.
*sight* I don't wanna talk about this gibberish. Don't wanna spoil my good mood;)

Even though my parents has been a bit disappointed and grim around me lately. I hate when my mom gets sad. I don't know what to do or say, witch leads to that she think I don't care, and then she almost get jealous on my friends... I just don't know what to do when she's like that.
I don't know... It's always like they want me to be this super-angel-kid-with-brushed-hair-and-so-perfect-and-nice-personality-and-habits-it's-almost-scary... Like the kid you see in horror movies before it stabs someone... Creepy... Makes me sad. My grades are very good, I always do as they say when I'm going somewhere, I don't get drunk, use drugs, yell at them or cut myself... Aren't that good enough? I'm just human! And I'm always trying to be a better person. But it seems like they never notice. But they could be much worse, I know...

Sometimes, I just wanna move to my friend's garden, and live my life in a tent!

I've found out that the fushigi yuugi episodes are all gone!!!O_o what am I supposed to do? By the whole stuff, and don't be a thief?! OK, guess so. But I don't have money right now...
Apparently, they're all on a page called guba. Checked it out right now. I don't know how it is if you try to download, but at least I think you can watch them in flash version.

Yeah! I'm going to my best friend's birthday!! *Yay, yay!* I was a bit afraid if I was grounded yesterday, but since I washed the whole house today, they're "pleased".

Gotta go, bye!

No comments: