Sunday 24 June 2007

Sleep over, birthdays and summer vacation!


FINALLY FREE! I just can't believe it yet...
It seems like i'm going to school tomorrow, but i'm not.

Well, I went to another birthday Friday. It was really nice, we were only four girls, and we had cozy clothes on;) First we ate taco<3>I hope my birthday will be a bit like that:) Most 14-year old kids wish for a birthday where they all puke in bushes, and get a terrebly headache the next day... I feel a bit sorry for them...

Maybe I'll have a similar birthday with cinema on the program..? If only there are any good movies coming...

Yesterday, Malvie slept at my place, and we watched a movie called princess Mononoke on youtube all night, until about 09:00 am... We were both pretty tired then...

And she stayed here all day, so tonigt I'm gonna sleep much ;)











Aww... The tree spirits (pictured over) are so cute!!^_^ I want a plush toy of one of those...

Well, I better earn some money first.

No comments: