Wednesday 20 June 2007

Updating!


Hi there! How have things been lately?

Well, for me, it's been a bit stressful, psychedelic and nervbreaking...

Sunday I went on cinema (pirates of the Caribbean 3) with my beat friends, because Emilie(my very best friend) had her birthday Monday. So we ate at a restaurant called Angelos in Oslo, where they had both Italian and Japanese(just sushi stuff though) food^^ Oishii!

I gave her Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, binded in with six other stories by Hunter S. Thompson. Everyone should read at least ONE of his stories before they die. Absolutey.


The P3 was great I think, allot of people gave it 3/6 but I really enjoyed it, it was very fun. Especially when Jack goes a bit crazy, and you see two or more Jacks beside him. And you can see Jack talk with them, sometimes giving them orders too. And there are much fuss about who's enemies, because they all switch sides, so there is one part when Jack, Elisabeth, Norrington and Will are ready too shoot at each other... X)


And oh! We have a new car! It's a Chevrolet suburban, vine red colour, with air conditioning and stuff!^^ Yey! Any car we've ever had has been around 20 years old (pretty close)... Always...


Finally! I've ripped never mind the bollocks, here's the sex pistols<3
Too bad sex pistols never got to make as much music as Ramones...

They blew out my brains.


Nothing special happened on Monday, except that Emilie had to skip school, since she spend all night/morning getting tickets to the new Harry Potter movie in July (13th?)... She met some nice fans, became friends, and forgot to get their number... It always happens. If you run into someone on holiday or similar, you always forget to get their address or number! So annoying when you finally discovers, and it's too late.


Tuesday I practised math for my oral mock examination, witch was today. I know it all, but I still only got 4/5... Too bad. But next year, I'm going for 5 and 6 only! Though some 4 will be alright. Can't have it all.


So this leaves only two schooldays left: tomorrow and Friday! Ah! It will be a pleasure to be done. I didn't exactly see that oral math coming. Hit me right in the face.


But here, the clock is almost 12 pm, so I should probably go to bed... Yeah..

Maybee I'll wright another post tomorrow. We'll see.. - Won't we...(o~O just popped into my head. Had to wright it:p)

No comments: