Monday 11 June 2007

Math, anime and sleep...


*sight*I really should practise, but I just can't! I'm too sleepy to do any schoolwork!=(
Well, maybe it's because I watch anime and movies all night..? (Could that be it?! No way! )

Heh.. I have been doing some cleaning, and laundry. Not like me, but sometimes I got to show my parents that they can stop chatting about my laziness "all the time"... I really CAN do things myself.

Enough already. I'm watching Fushigi yûgi again, and now that I've seen Ceres, I've decided that I like FY best. OK. I know. They're both unique, but I really like FY a bit more than Ceres. =) I wanna get the box set!O_o But it's too expensive for now. Guess I have to wait and see.

I've also started to buy the Fushigi yûgi genbu kaiden (about five books). I'm going to buy number 2 on Wednesday or so, since I gotta buy some birthday presents.=D I look forward to them. Long time since I last went on a party of that kind. People my age don't celebrates their birthday. At least NOT as they did at the age of 6-12... Then, most of them invited the whole class, witch would say about 30 screaming kids speeded at sugar... That's bad for parents...

So the first party I'm going to, includes cinema, we're going to see..: Pirates Of The Caribbean 3!!
I've only seen the second, but I guess it doesn't matter that much.
Since I'm at the cinema theme: My brother and a friend saw Oceans 13 Saturday. He gave it 4 and said it was almost too cool. They we're too.. ah... Overwhelming. Too much attitude.
But it was worth seeing.

Gah!! It's sooo hot here! 30 degrees inside and 28 outside. Normally it's between 12-27... But I'm happy about it. It helped with my brilliant-super-invention: the-wet-handkerchief-packed-around-wrist. Even more if you wrap in an ice cube;) I'm gonna eat some ice cream later, and drink some soda with tons of ice cubes!

By the way, my mom has finally got a job(with a boss she likes), it's not.. ah.. "secure"(forgot the English word), but it seems like she's fine with it. Witch probably means Japan-tour around October!^_^ I'm thrilled by the thought of it! Oh! I wish I could move there for a year together with my best friends.

I found a great site with FY pics. links to it later.

Later then!^_^

No comments: