Wednesday 30 May 2007

Movies, homework, Japan, money and music... Gah! much to say:p

Where was I..? Oh! Yeah. I've seen alot of movies and anime series lately^_^ I mentioned howls moving castle, and the ring, didn't I? So, anyway, I've done some "research" on you tube (love you tube! love it, love it, LOVE IT!heh..) and found a movie called battle royale. Ah... I'm not quite sure how to explain.. It was crazy, because it's only killing... but I kinda liked it.. Makes me think... Right...
So that was the first battle royale, and now i'm watching the second.
Anyone seen Ouran high school host club? It's an anime about a girl, acting boy and wearing boy clothes, she ows a bit money to the club since she destroyed one of their " ten-billion-bucs-beautiful-vases".. So she has to earn them by chatting with girls, who think she's a very pretty boy... Xp
Awwwwww.... I wanna go to Japan/East-Asia! My mom lived there with my grandmother and grandfather when she was about 14 or so, but moved back home to Norway after some years.
I think it was Nagasaki, Kobe and Yokohama... Hopefully, we'll earn up enough money to go there this autumn!^_^ If that's the case, I'm gonna bring an empty bag, just for crappy, funny, useless souvenirs! Of course, I AM going to buy some thing serious. Don't know what yet, but I'll figure it out. Maby something from sony?!
*sight* This means I have to earn money myself. Wich I'm NOT good at.
Wish I had a huge music system with great speakers... Oh, well. For some people, it will be weird to hear me say this, but I'm really happy with my life anyway!^_^ That's a good feeling, I hope my friends and family will feel too.

Right now, I'm all SUUUPEEER HAPPY TO BE DONE WITH MY HOMEWORK!! By 4 am, I finally was done. 3 hours later i went to school... Should almost skipped. But hey! I'm done!^_^

Hmm.. Am I talking to much about boring-things-about-myself.and-nothing-at-all-stuff? Probably;)
ok. I'll try to get better, and write something more INTERESTING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.