Friday 4 May 2007

This is what just happened!:

This is crazy! I was used to the weekly Friday wine lottery at my old school, but this... One of my best friends, Emilie followed me to the teachers room, where they eat their lunch and talk. It was the last freetime before we finished, and I was going to deliver an old letter-parent-must-sign-someting to a social worker. And just as I opened the door. Guess what I found! The principal stood infront of the rest of the teachers, lodding out wine! I'm sick of it! So, with a loud voice I said:- are you lodding out wine?! And the social worker ran toward me to take the note, so I would leave. And then, my friend, who had been standing behind the door, suprised tried too look in, while she was all:-what the heck?! And the social worker snapped the note, and tried to close the door, so it became a 10 seconds fight between my friend, and the s.w. It was HILARIOUS! CRAZY! The s.w. won tough:p But it's so annoing to know that they drink alcohol, while working. And THEY tell US not to drink?!! ´-_-` I wonder if it's like this at every school..?
Well..
It doesn't actually help me with my homework... I've been sick for the last week, so I have 3 weeks homework to do!! Witch means I have to do homework tomorrow or sunday..!O_o Oooohh... Booriiing. Ah, sorry for complaining. You guys must also be tired.
Maby I should make myself some ice:9 Yummy! That's it, I'll be writing some more later.

No comments: