Tuesday 15 May 2007

Freeedom!!^_^

Hey, hey, hey! Long time no see. I actually HAVE been busy, so this will be a lot to say. You see, my confirmation was held Sunday, so I had to help out my family(especially my mum) with some great preparations. But I almost didn't do a thing!O_o We had too much homework, I almost wondered if I should just skip it all, and rather get some annotations... So as you understand; I was really tired and sleepy. OK. I usually am sleepy, but I thought I was going to the ground and be lost forever... It all went well though. A lot of things almost moved me to tears! Old neighbours from god knows where sent me greetings and money! Even a close friend to our family, who has a sickness called ms (it makes you all slow and vulnerable because your brain is slowly destroyed, so she has often a hard time´'_'`) , gave me a huge money present. We're having her over for an after party to make up for Sunday. She met up at church with the money, so we couldn't invite her then... So anyway, many things in that direction happened, and I got allot money, some jewelries and small - gifts.^_^ The only thing left now, is to NOT touch the money... I'm going to get a hard time with this... I know it... oh.. Tomorrow I'm going to have p.e. the whole day! It's only three and a half hour but.. I don't like days like that. Ah.. So Thursday we all have free AND Friday, because our national day is May 17th!o^~^o(Yey!!)By the way, I'm trying to make my own bonzai. Basically it's a mini - sized tree.^_^ You can get it in almost any type. But the traditional tree to use is pine. I hope I will succeed! Guess that's enough for now. I'm still watching card captor sakura, right now I'm waching episode 65 at you tube. Can't stop:p Catch up on me later then;) See ya!

No comments: