Thursday 3 May 2007

cardcaptor sakura!<3

Aww.. I think it's a really cute anime.. Don't you? As you may notice, i do love anime and manga. The best anime I've seen so far is probably Fushigi yûgi.<3>. But that's ok^^ I'm going to keep waching CCS, and then I'm gonna watch Ceres:p It's incredible. I'm almost 15, and I haven't seen it! hehe. By the way, I'm not much of an hardworking blogger... I write much one moth, and then there's a looong time without anything (probably)! That's what happened with msn:p My friends wanted me to get it, an i did. We talked for a long time. But now, I rarely use it.. I got other things to do! Like eating cake, while surfing the internettXP Well.. That's it folks. Guess you won't be hearing from me for a while. OR, I may write another one today:P

No comments: