Sunday 27 May 2007

Homework will KILL me someday!! (like tomorrow?!O_o)

Man! I'm beaten! I've worked all day with a stupid religion task... I'm sick of it! I worked all Sunday too! You know, I usually sleep very heavy, with no nightmares at all. But today, at 4 am, I suddenly woke up really scared with a heartbeat at 1000! I don't know why, but it seems like every now and then, when I have alot of homework or a big test going on, I don't sleep very well... Hopefully, kids after me won't have much trouble. I hope they get some kind of pills, that make you super-smart and effective^^

Oh! Saturday I went on picnic with my friend! I woke up around 10 am, made ALOT of great food, and we ate and drank 'til we almost threw up:p Ah... What a lovely sunny day to remember...<3
Hmm.. I've actually seen "many" new movies lately... I loved Howls moving castle (watched it like ten times), and I was a bit annoyed over the ring 1, since I saw the ring 0 first. That scared the crap out of me, and I had a good/creepy time while I went home, walking down the dark road to my house... yawn.. Sorry, guess I'll catch upon you later... G'night;p

No comments: