Friday 19 October 2007

Random talk...

Kyaa! I'm all hooked on Fruits basket, Fall in love like a comic, Vampire knight AND others...
-~-* - sight.. But luckily, onemanga has all the series so I don't need to worry about the money. ^_^ I will buy one specimen later! But Fruits baskets is too long! I can't afford it. Too bad, but hey! I must not become spoiled, right? - Though mangakas are very hard working people(!), so they need money too(my favourite excuse)!
*nod, nod* -_-




I like the topics in fruits basket... I also feels like a rice ball(um... just read the story...). I think everyone actually feels a bit different. Like they don't quite fit in. I am in a world by myself. But I have another person in that world too...

This make me think of lonely children... It's so sad. Many young people go outside in the middle of the night because they can't stay at home. Reasons: fighting family, abuse, alcoholics(basically, every Norwegian is an alcoholic. No, seriously. Even our neighbours who works as christian priests...) As I am talking about alcohol: Most of us need to learn how to relax without it. We must not run from ourselves, into the unknown world. We should all stay at home, and find the darkest place in our soul. Then we should take care of it . Slowly turn it into a warm light. At least this is how things work for me. I need no alcohol. I am happy in my own company. I know my dark sides.
This way, I know what to do. I can trust my self... And by trusting one self, one can trust others.

Well. That's my point of view. But I grew up with my self too. I had a steady room, and good parents. I actually think my childhood was stable. There was always someone taking care of me... I still have the child in me^_^ It's very precious to me.
But now. Everyone loose it at the age of four. - That's HORRIBLE.
This way, the children can't develop enough fantasy. They can talk about everything. Even rapes... It's sad... Too sad. I hope grown ups all over the world will see this one day. Please don't give your own child a long and painful death. Don't try to make it be everything you wasn't. It's no good. It will only make things the opposite. Those who forces capitalism on a people, turn them into pure blooded communists. No one seems to remember this, ever... Heh...

I'm just saying: Think of how many who have been destroyed by alcohol, and dictatorship. Alcohol doesn't bring any good. Just think of the inuits. How do you think they feel about people sying: -ha! no one can beat me when it comes to drinking! I love alcohol! Wohoo!.. And afterwards, they say:- you're too young to drink. It's not good for you. I won't allow it. Now. Go get me that bottle of wine.
More discipline in school?! No! Absolutely not. It is not a substitute for learning. Rather more competent and respecting teachers. I dislike those who think we are lazy at school. They never try to understand. We learn twice as much as they did. And it's always increasing. You can't demand respect, you have to earn it. This is the same in every situation. Also with lovers and children. Believe me. I know it too well.

... This was interesting to remind you on. Those who think this post was stupid because I just figured them out as obstinate idiots.

No comments: