Sunday 14 October 2007

Eniviromental issues...



I just want to write about an environmental issue: Traveling.

On the average, a Norwegian car release around 2,4 tonne CO2 per year. A plane also release many other greenhouse gasses like: nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide(NOx). Not sure at these facts, but I believe that a plane release 4-5 times more than a car when flying. And just think of all the people who drive their own car instead of taking train or bus on the way there.

Politicians say so much about limits for car-users, and raise costs everywhere to punish them.
But! When it comes to themselves, they do nothing because in fact, they don't give a shit about it.
They have no need for a car anyways, because they only travel by plane... -Bastards.

So we have to confine ourselves to walking, taking bus, train or similar to work... Even the owners of certain companies witch works with this issues use their own car to work!
People need to change! THE WHOLE, SICK AND COLD WORLD NEED A CHANGE!

Sure, there still are many people who care about peace and love, but they still like a holiday by plane now and then... I think I need to do something with this. Start a campaign or something.
Hehe... Keeping the minister of environmental issues as a hostage:p Kidding. I wouldn't stand having someone like that near me.

I just hope someone leave sbys opinion! Would make me happy.

No comments: