Friday 12 October 2007

Poland tour...


It was time for the class' Poland tour at Yesterday. I didn't go 'cause of practical problems. Too bad. I wanted to come. Really. This is one of the most social events of all three years of junior high school... A whole week toghether... That has an amazing effect on creating social bonds. *sight*

Anyway, I went to Oslo with my mum to find a nail to my LP player. That was some problem! I guess I have a special edition. It's from Fisher. I bought some clothes(longe time since I last did!! -half a year?), and a set with brand new guitar strings(which I've wished for since spring).


And.... Tadaaah: Fushigi yûgi genbu kaiden 5! They(Outland) didn't have nr. 4, so I just made sure I don't need to wait when I get it...


Nowadays I listen much to the album "waiting for the sun", by the Doors. I love it! Most people that like the Doors, like "L.A. woman" best. Strange. I need the other albums too:p Yeat another project. Well, one of my best friends have collected them all, so no problem.^_^
There are so many books I'd like to read! How about you? Just today, I bought "Great expectations" by Dickens. And Monocular(magazine). When will I ever be done?!>.<>
Enough chat. I want to talk about coke and the finer form, crack in Oslo later(It's in the news... Even people that rule our country, and take VERY important decisions use it. People who works in the Norwegian parliament...)! Until then.
Sayonora... ;)

No comments: