Monday 29 October 2007

Monday... Why?!

Hi there! How was your weekend? I had fun with friends at a small get-together Friday, held by Evy. Saturday: worked at our garage roof in the morning (08:oo til around 14:00), hang out with one of my best friends, Janette(She's GREAT!^_^) in the evening. Sunday: Hang out with Malvie all day!!=D We watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I regret I didn't see it when it went on the cinemas!!! Argh! How annoying... Well, I give it 5 (OK, i know this is how unoriginal as it can get, but I'm just too lazy now).

The old movie poster... Cool, huh?! ^ ~ ^

We ate dinner(best in a long time), listened to music while dancing, and went off to play xbox(you don't need to know this, but hey! it's a RANDOM blog, alright?!). Yep. Two girls playing car games for xbox. We had lots of fun I think. I'm very happy we hung out.^_^Yey!


Too much homework again... I don't have time for this, really, but... Ah...


I just want to recommend some songs by the Clash: Koka Kola, The guns of Brixton, This is England, Janie Jones, I'm not down, I fought the law, death or glory and... This could take some time if i go on any further... Promise me you will at least read the song text for This is England and listen to Janie Jones and the classics such as Rock the Casbah. Unless U are wannabes of any kind! If that's the case, I recommend strongly that you leave this site at once, due to offends, and unhealthy facts...


Then I'm done for now. The Kinks is the best homework music. They're one of the best<3

No comments: