Wednesday 21 January 2009

Wednesday.. The day with a twist of Saturday

To be honest, I have no idea what I did at Thursday last week...
Every now and then, I have complete blackouts on several days, especially the weekdays...
Now that's a little unhandy... I don't remember who I've been hanging out with, how meanxD

This weekend went to skateboarding and friends.
I look forward to this spring, as I'll be able to take the passion outside;D

School seems alot easier. Finally I'm back in the effective, lazy way of working.
This half year, I'll reach for all 5 exept a 4 in math and 4 in PE
(heck yeah, I always end up with 4 in PE.. Screw it).
lolz.. I'm still somewhat proud of beingable to run from "Lille grensen" to "Akern" in Oslo...

Piano lessons are good. Almost like energy boosts for me.
I look forward to my future album "Naked release"...
Only thing I lack is more skills in Piano, guitar skills
and some band members... Basically an idea of what I want.

Right now I give a damn about msn, fuck it; I'm tired.
I'll clean out my room and then watch one of my free sk8film samples.

See you around;D Take care!*hugs*

No comments: