Wednesday 28 January 2009

Sick

Painted this today... For more info, check my deviant


Stayed home cuz I've probably fallen ill
due to stress and this virus...
Comes in attaccs,
and I wish I could stay home until I graduate..:p

I've updated my deviantart again.
I'd aprechiate it if you'd check it out:)

I've spent the day in my bed, but I got better in the evening,
so I got up and made gluten-free sweet buns
with egg custard and icing sugar. They turned out nice.

I've painted a little, walked my dog and..
Well.. Now I'm considering taking another walk
and then relax in front of the TV with the last episodes of Skip Beat<3

Be sure to check out this artist:
http://mjagiellicz.deviantart.com/
His pictures are awsome:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Digger det bildet du har malt Oda =) Du er veldig flink :D