Tuesday 3 November 2009

Good News Disney!



Only yesterday, I mentioned the scandalous road Disney has chosen.
Old Mr. Walt Disney turns in the tumb as new such as "Winnie the Pooh shall have a girlfriend!".
And these 3d - gamelike animations - Disney playhouse or similar. That's what I call bad quality.

Of course. They need the money. And it's truly hard to be creative and do something "new" and turn consepts into "IT"-consepts.

So it really pleased me as I discovered this article:

I do apprechiate new ways of making art, but when it comes to Disney, I prefer the old kind of quality. The standards they USED to have. I quote Mr. Lasseter:

"I've never understood why the studios were saying people don' twant to
watch hand-drawn animation," Mr. Lasseter said at a fan convention earlier
this year. "What people don't want to watch is a bad movie"
Nuff said


No comments: