Monday 18 May 2009

School is too stressful...


I want those shades!

I haven't done ANY skating for a week, cuz I'll have to be careful until I'm done with all my tests...Threre's too many, and I'm tired.
This Wednesday - Sunday, I have a short holiday.
So I think I'm gonna ride down to Lillesand: A small village near Kristiansand, Norway.
My granny lives there, so I'm gonna say hello and perhaps do some skating and make some friends.^^

Right now I'm trying to practise on a lechture in social studies. My topic is sentral hallmarks of Norwegian economical politics. I find it very interesting, and it's quite possible that I'll study economics in the future and some univeristy in Oslo. My text is written on 6 pages with size 12, so there's alot to know. I should've read through this weekend, ut I was too busy being lazy and hanging out with friends... xD My lechture is in 1 1/2 hour, so I'll really have to get it together and CONCENTRATE!


But noo.. I'm wasting my time herexD
Well.. Wish me luck... Cya! =D

No comments: