Friday 17 April 2009

Chill out

So, the weekend has finally come.
I've been sittin in the sun with my laptop from 1-5 today,
while downloading lots of norwegian rap/hiphop^^



Some of my favs are Inna Di Lights, Endless, Abstrakte takter and Chris Brun.
The beats are so chill and I love todays feel of summer.



My brother went out for a while, and came back with a small BBQ box!<3
So we had hotdogs for dinner.
Long time since I did any BBQ... I wanna do it with friends soon!


And I miss my bf...:'( Miss him so much...
So I feel kinda restless due to abstinencesxD lol


Anyone use twitter? I'm trying to figure it out now.
Alright, but I don't get what's so spectacular with it.



Didn't do any skating today... Maybe tomorrow?
Guess not. Have to study math:/ Gawd, I hate being after schedule.
I enjoy taking a walk or jogging! Did it today^^
My road is a bit too steep for skateboarding. That sucks. But In the winter I use it for snowboarding though!: D


Anyways, you know I'm bored now.
The pure reason I'm here is because I need a life.
My only passions so far are music and boardsports.


I wanna go travelling while filming boarders! That's a dream<3>
No matter if they're good or not. Doesn't matter. Point is you have fun,
and enjoy the socializing<3

No comments: