Tuesday 3 June 2008

Origami, LOTR, beach weather<3


Finally! the beach weather has come. As a lion, I adore the sun; it makes me all lazy and satisfied. My skin is getting tanned nice as well^-^ I've been hanging out by the shore these last five days, it's great.
I managed to finish "the fellowship of the ring" yesterday, at 12pm exaghtly(morning..), and started "Two towers" right away. Now I'm at chapter three. SPOILERS - I'm certain that Gandalf will return, I'm at the point where Merry and Pippin have ben chaptured. There's a man who stole three horses from Aragorn(Strider), Gimli and Legolas. It's said he may be Saruman, but I suspect it 's rather Gandalf^^

I'm home from school because of exams, so now I'm doing some origami. It's really fun! I've made a frog(http://www.wikihow.com/Make-an-Origami-Jumping-Frog) and a samurai helmet(http://www.wikihow.com/Make-an-Origami-Samurai-Helmet). It reminds me of Yotsuba!<3



Yotsubato! is the story of a wacky little girl and her new life life in a new town—and all the strange trouble she causes for her single father and the constantly confused neighbors. Created by Azumanga Daioh creator Kiyohiko Azuma, Yostubato! is a manga filled with nothing but wry observations and utterly unimportant minutiae. It's free of sex, violence, politics, prejudice, hatred, and all other lightning rods of negativity in this universe.

No comments: