Monday 11 February 2008

This and that...


Wah... I've actually been sick all week(still coughing), but Saturday, I couldn't bear being inside anymore, so I went out for a walk in the woods!^_^ Francly, I think the fact that I'm now reading "The Fellowship Of The Ring" has made a great impact... Or, I have this feeling I want to walk many miles until I get exhausted(travelling FAR like the hobbits), and then light a fire and set up some sort of tent. I did make a small bonfire Saturday(I stayed out from about 2pm to 6pm!), and ate my dinner in the dark. Even though it was both silent and dark, I did not feel anxious at all. When I was little, I always used to get scared when I was all alone in the forest while the dark came, but I guess I'ts over^-^<3>
I'm looking forward to read the whole LOTR(lord of the rings). I have them in some old pocket edition, but I cherish it still! I've become even more fond of elves. If I ever get children, I'll give them a (middel)name meaning elf-friend or something^-^ How nice!

Well, I'm going to settle a small "elf-evening" in the forest with good food,drink and music. At least I wish to. There's a pretty good view to the sea from the hilltop I'm thinking of... Anyways, long live the imagination of humans and the love of life! -Cheers


Here's an episode of an anime called Sola. You should check it out I think. Seems pretty good

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tusen takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen min :) Fant litt av kvart på bloggen din som var interessant óg.. Kjem tilbake og kikker meir seinare! :D

Ha ein fin dag!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Oda said...

Thanks for commenting, I'm getting better I guess^-^(at least I hope so) Sure, I'll check out yours as well;)

Anonymous said...

You got it, give this woman an A for adultery. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bayswater Bags[/url] A grand entrance, landscaped boulevard, multiple community parks and a large pool and clubhouse complex have also been completed.. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose chilliwack[/url] Bhvojfqmy
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora Sale[/url] Umzmatkwq [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose outlet toronto[/url] eqfrdtzwk

Anonymous said...

I forgot how great you guys were. http://www.morenorthface.com This is all in the glorious cause of Olympic knitting. ghd straightener walhalla nd permohonan polis diraja malaysia 2011 latent period muscle contraction religious artwork tattoos repair drywall corner seams sd al azhar kelapa gading surabaya ricky hatton pacquiao fight video excited face text best tennis racquets under 100 dollars how to get runecrafting pouches 2012 nivea for men dry impact 75ml owen sound fishing charters frankie's 17 new york ny irvine apartments near uci radcliff middle school kentucky kartell victoria ghost chairs philippe starck requisitos para sacar ciudadania dominicana feira hospitalar em sao paulo hobby cooling fans whittemore iowa drug bust halfmoon island pokemon platinum willow smith ft. uggs Whatever these people produce is certainly going to become the bag for that season. ugg boots outlet However, they find they are miles away from the uniform fashions and money-focused power structure of their new prep school.

Anonymous said...

Learning more about fabrics is also essential to become a fashion designer. uggs the same year that the Copernican self officially departs the earth body of this self is abandoned as a corpse lying on Vesalius dissecting table. ghd mini styler For his first song, "Beauty and the Beat," Bieber, wearing low-slung white pants and a white leather studded vest, sat alone with his guitarist in the mellowest part of the show. http://www.softuggboots.com In 2010 it appears that crowning glory having Chanel bag braids are on the rise. north face sale As always, I choose the winners at random and will email the winners directly, so make sure you include a valid email!.