Wednesday 26 December 2007

regular update, super news!


Ahhh... I'm all stuffed with food and happiness. Got many nice presents and greetings.



And guess what, in the middle of my sedative vacation I got some great news!
Vampire knight chapter 35 is out and it has been decided they're going to turn it into anime! I'm just hoping they'll get the drawings and layout right... I'm so exited! I wonder how death note turned out. Haven't gotten a chance to see it...

Anyways, just the regular update^^ I've started watching FY:SS again-_-' Hopefully I'll not get addicted again... LOL. There were some weeks I was TOTALLY addicted!

I'm waiting to buy the newest shojo beat issue too. Absolute boyfriend 5 and FY:genbu kaiden 6 isn't out until february, and I don't intend reading it at onemanga...

I've made a manga/anime slideshow, but it's not perfectly done yet^^ I'll post it here then<3

No comments: